Barry and I finished tearing out the build in the bedroom and started removing the walls separating that and the bath. The curb side wall is all out and also that side wall covering. I started removing the street side wall, but only got half way done with that before the heat just became too much.
I turned on the front roof air this morning and it was ok for a while, but after the afternoon sun rolls around the bus begins to bake. With the bus not very well insulated, which is one of the reasons for the tear out, the a/c cannot keep up. By the time I quit it was 89 inside and I had done enough for one afternoon.